Mysticum

Reparación, mantenimiento y creaciones

Re: Mysticum

Notapor paco556 » 17 Dic 2016 09:09

Mikael :
Where can i get the control board with chess program in it and engines, do have model and manufacturer available ?
thaks best regards.
contact me at famher556@sbcglobal.net
paco556
Veterano
Veterano

Notapor blaubaer » 17 Dic 2016 11:08

Hi Paco556,

this manual answers a lot of your questions in English:
Mysticum Assembly Instruction/Manual

Basically you need a Windows pc/tablet with usb connection to the Mysticum control unit. The Mysticum software is running on the Windows pc and with the buttons and the display connected to the Mysticum control unit you can control the programm. The chess board with reeds and LEDs is connected to the Mysticum control unit too.

I can sell the bare pc board for 17,-- € plus shipping or you build the Mysticum control unit completely on your own according to the circuit diagram - the Mysticum software is free of charge.

If you need Spanish explanations you can contact Ricardo - ricard60 -; he is experienced Mysticum user. Some of the guys here at the forum started a Spanish translation of the Mysticum assembly manual but it was never completed...

Regards, Michael
blaubaer
novato
novato

Notapor paco556 » 21 Dic 2016 15:23

I can help finishing translation with no problems, just let me know or send non translated part or all the document, I sure can help.
This way I can know for sure if can build the interface module, does it needs to download firmware with any kind of special tools or exerciser board.
I am still struggling where to start building interface module, firmware file is a hex file, c file or what is it? is the original available, to many questions.
Yes, I can help translating, ricardo60 is not responding.
Best regards keep in touch.
paco556
Veterano
Veterano

Notapor blaubaer » 23 Dic 2016 12:12

Hi Paco556,
paco556 escribió:I can help finishing translation with no problems, just let me know or send non translated part or all the document, I sure can help.

for the document see the link in my post above!
paco556 escribió:This way I can know for sure if can build the interface module, does it needs to download firmware with any kind of special tools or exerciser board.
I am still struggling where to start building interface module, firmware file is a hex file, c file or what is it? is the original available, to many questions.

See the link in my post above! As pointed out before, the document answers a lot of your questions!

Regards, Michael
blaubaer
novato
novato

Notapor paco556 » 23 Dic 2016 13:47

Good:
That is waht I am talking about, let me know cost of the pcb v3 and w56 , i think is programmed all ready, if not let me know cost to buy it programmed.
With building manual.thanks, I can take care from thehre.
Thanks for your time again, keep in touch, do not forget to mention shipping cost.
paco556
Veterano
Veterano

Anterior

Volver a TALLER