Otras participaciones no clasificadas

Moderador: Luis a

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Re: Emuladores de Ajedrez de MESS

Mensaje por CBF » 26 Abr 2018 12:16

Hi,

since a chessfriend has now also sent me the missing SuMo1-AB-ROM, there's again a new CB-Emu(X) on my website.
You can find the link here:
https://fhub.jimdo.com/

This time I've packed both versions into one single CB-Emu_2018.zip, and you should update the complete package,
because there are also a few small changes in CB-Emu (and of course the new SuMo1-AB in CB-EmuX).

Regards,
CBF

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por CBF » 26 Abr 2018 16:03

CBF escribió:Hi,

since a chessfriend has now also sent me the missing SuMo1-AB-ROM, there's again a new CB-Emu(X) on my website.
You can find the link here:
https://fhub.jimdo.com/

This time I've packed both versions into one single CB-Emu_2018.zip, and you should update the complete package,
because there are also a few small changes in CB-Emu (and of course the new SuMo1-AB in CB-EmuX).
Well, a few minutes after this new package someone sent me also a newer version for the Mephisto MonteCarlo,
so I again had to create a new version and upload an 'Update.zip' (unpack it after 'CB-Emu_2018.zip').
After this there are now 2 MonteCarlo versions in CB-Emu, the old v1 and the newer v2.

Regards,
CBF

yovan
novato
novato

Mensaje por yovan » 03 May 2018 09:23

Hi Cbf

i gave the MAME team the Novag scorpio dump.

so there is one new board to emulate.

regards

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por CBF » 04 May 2018 11:05

Hi,

there's now a new 'Update2.zip' on my download page, which includes this Novag Scorpio 68000.

CBF

IvenGO
Senior
Senior

Mensaje por IvenGO » 04 May 2018 16:08

:bow: :bow: :bow:

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por CBF » 07 May 2018 18:35

And already the next update again (Update3.zip) with Fidelity Prestige (Original- and Budapest-version).

CBF

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por CBF » 08 May 2018 18:04

Something for hap:

I've made internal layouts for Novag Scorpio 68000 and Fidelity Prestige, since these 2 were still missing
(although I just saw, that you've made one for the Scorpio a few minutes ago, but with Diablo buttons).
Here are my versions:
https://www9.zippyshare.com/v/BJ0yFyph/file.html
Feel free to use them for the MAME sources, if you want ... :)

And one other thing:
In the TODO list of the fidel5602 driver I see your comment for the new Prestige: "- PC reset button maps where?"
This 'RESET' button is in fact just the same as 'GAME CONTROL' for the Elite A/S,
i.e. does not reset the device at all (indeed a very bad name choice for this button by Fidelity).
So this RESET button is already working as it should - nothing to do anymore for it. ;)

CBF

berger
Moderador del foro
Moderador del foro
Contactar:

Mensaje por berger » 08 May 2018 18:41

Thank you CBF,

I've been responsible for the romdump and sending photos and the technical data of this computer to hap. But this time I did it poorly, because I didn't take all the necessary data and I don't have this computer anymore. Luckily, also with the help of Yovan, hap has been able to create the driver.

It's good teamwork. :)

Regards,
Berger
Moderador del foro

CBF
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por CBF » 08 May 2018 19:24

berger escribió: I've been responsible for the romdump and sending photos and the technical data of this computer to hap.
Aaah, so this time it was YOUR fault that I had to work so much again! ;)

In the last months there were so many internal changes in the MAME system, that now it's in fact quite hard
and much work for me to backport these new drivers to my old MESSUI 0.175 and 0.190.
That's why I've decided to stop my CB-Emu project now - the current package with update3 will be my last release.

Nevertheless it was a nice time and a big joy for me to work on these chess emulators.

Regards,
CBF

berger
Moderador del foro
Moderador del foro
Contactar:

Mensaje por berger » 08 May 2018 19:45

CBF escribió:Aaah, so this time it was YOUR fault that I had to work so much again! ;)
:P
CBF escribió:That's why I've decided to stop my CB-Emu project now - the current package with update3 will be my last release.
No way!
hap will make a new driver again, and you won't be able to resist the temptation to add it to CB-Emu!
It's not easy to give up hard drugs.... :spiteful:

Regards,
Berger
Moderador del foro

Responder